STORE MANAGER- BICESTER UK
Giuseppe Zanotti is a leading international brand of luxury footwear and accessories.
Founded in 1994 by Giuseppe Zanotti, current president and creative director, since its launch the brand has enchanted the fashion world with a visionary and always innovative design approach.
The brand is available worldwide through directly operated retail stores, wholesale and online franchises and partnerships.
There are over 100 boutiques in cities such as Milan, Paris, London, Dubai, Hong Kong and Beijing.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales performance, customer satisfaction, and staff training and development. You will work to foster client loyalty and expand our brand presence. The ideal candidate will spearhead these efforts with a customer-centric attitude.
• Coordination and support of daily corporate and organizational activities;
• Team leadership with the aim of developing turnover and level of customer service and in compliance with the image of Giuseppe Zanotti’s culture;
• Participation in the recruitment of new resources;
• Training, monitoring and individual evaluation of personnel reporting to him/her;
• Team coordination and motivation;
• Schedule organization;
• Guarantee of the application and observance of company procedures, as well as commercial policy;
• Constant monitoring of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and performance optimization in order to achieve the billing objectives of the store
• Business development and guarantee of the level of customer service and customer loyalty in order to achieve the billing objectives;
• Development of a reception system and a quality service;
• Identification of customer requests, retention and continuous updating with respect to new trends;
• Negotiation and management of customer disputes;
• Supply control and optimization of stock levels;
• Guarantee on the correct implementation of the visual presentation of the goods in compliance with the company’s Visual Merchandising and product enhancement;
• Good knowledge of the product and trends;
• Control and monitoring of restocking;
• Feedback to the product service;
Based in Bicester, UK