Public Relations and Showroom Intern
Department: Marketing & PR
Report to: PR Manager
Place of work: New York Showroom
Type of contract: Internship
Currently seeking a Public Relations and Showroom Intern who will report to the PR Manager, starting January 2023 for approx. 4 months.
This a 4 month opportunity that will allow you to gain experience within a luxury brand and prepare you for your next endeavor and future career. You will gain a well-rounded overview of Communications/VIP as a whole and learn to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Monitor national publications, online and social for credits/placements on a daily basis
- Assist with weekly press/VIP reports
- Work alongside PR coordinator to manage samples, handle send-outs/returns, schedule messengers, etc. for editorial and VIP placements
- Assist with sample trafficking between US and EU
- Maintain media and stylist contact lists
- Support retail team with occasional showroom market appointments
- Passion for PR/communications and genuine interest in the fashion industry
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Ability to work well with others to foster a respectful work environment
- Available at least three days per week in office. Schedule is flexible as necessary.
- One previous internship in fashion is preferred, but not required
Stipend and college credit upon completion if necessary.