PR and Showroom Intern
Currently seeking a Public Relations and Showroom Intern who will report to the PR Director, starting September 2023 for approx. 3 months.
Giuseppe Zanotti is a leading international brand of luxury footwear and accessories.
Founded in 1994 by Giuseppe Zanotti, current president and creative director, since its launch the brand has enchanted the fashion world with a visionary and always innovative design approach.
The brand is available worldwide through directly operated retail stores, wholesale and online franchises and partnerships.
There are over 100 boutiques in cities such as Milan, Paris, Dubai, Hong Kong and Beijing.
Giuseppe Zanotti is looking for an intern for Fall/Winter 2023, an opportunity that will allow you to gain experience within a luxury brand and prepare you for your next endeavor and future career. You will gain a well-rounded overview of Communications/VIP as a whole and learn to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Monitor national publications, online and social for credits/placements on a daily basis
· Assist with weekly press/VIP reports
· Work alongside PR coordinator to manage samples, handle send-outs/returns, schedule messengers, etc. for editorial and VIP placements
· Assist with sample trafficking between NY, LA and EU
· Maintain media and stylist contact lists
· Support retail team with occasional showroom market appointments
· Passion for PR/communications and genuine interest in the fashion industry
· Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
· Ability to work well with others to foster a respectful work environment
· Available at least three days per week in office. Schedule is flexible as necessary.
· One previous internship in fashion is preferred, but not required
· Stipend and college credit upon completion if necessary